Friday, September 7, 2012

My doTERRA Story

If you asked me two years ago if I'd be using essentials oils and promoting them I'd tell you that you were crazy. 

Two years ago I did meet someone that used doTERRA oils and loved them.  I'd hear her mention tidbits here and there but I wasn't interested.

About a year later I had adorable twin girls.  Although they are super healthy, they seemed to pass a lot of junk back and forth to each other.  There really aren't medications for little babes and by this point my sister had started using doTERRA and would bring oils to put on my little girls.  I didn't like the price tag and starting shopping for cheaper alternatives.  I found an oil company that sold their oils for about half as much and started using 3 different oils.  It didn't take me long to realize when it said 100% pure, that it wasn't necessarily true.  I found that I was having to use 4 times as much oil to get the same concentration I did with my sisters doTERRA oils.

Fast forward another year and the gal that had planted that little doTERRA seed was now a Diamond and she did it in the same month that she had twins.  That's when my little seed started to grow.

My sister then decided that she too was going to start promoting these oils that she had loved and shared over the past year.  In support of her I attended her first class and was instantly hooked.

I was hooked by the GREEN...going green and the possibility of earning green.

I want to provide the most healthy environment for my 4 children.  I also want to help provide a financially stable home too.  My husband works commission in the medical field and provides a great life for our family BUT it's not always a stable paycheck and our unknown economy is always a little worrisome.  I KNOW that doTERRA can provide so much for my family in so many ways!

If you want more information about doTERRA, contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment